First twenty things that come to mind:
1. Having a hedgehog that lets me stroke his nose with mine
2. Continuing the tradition of seeing Sigur Ros/Jonsi with my best friend every time they come to New York. We saw Jonsi last night at Terminal 5 and he was AMAZING, just as we expected. Seeing this song live was great, but really, it was all beautiful:
3. Coming back to New Jersey and getting breakfast at a diner in the middle of the night
4. Going for a run with less than 4 hours of sleep from the night before and lying belly-up in the grass under a tree in the park.
5. This face:
6. Being officially done with writing papers on metaphysics
7. Looking at New Jersey through the window of a NJTransit train
8. The view of New York from the park in Hoboken
9. The amazingly funny, loving and caring people I work with. I am endlessly appreciative of their support. It's nice to have people around who you know have got your back.
10. Free iced coffees (with a pump of chocolate) from work whenever I want
11. Driving to Long Branch on the night before an exam just to sit on the beach
12. Wawa subs, chocolate covered strawberries, and the occasional acai energy bowl
13. My amazing Yiayia who is convinced that I don't eat enough, so she always makes me trays and trays of Greek/Cypriot food to bring home whenever I see her.
14. Watching fireworks in Astoria Park with my older cousins
15. Blasting music with the windows down on long drives to no where in particular.
16. Chia Hippos
17. Watching the sun set from the swing set on the beach in Mattituck
18. Sunshine, blue skies, nice breezes and good background music (really this may be all I need)
19. Seeing Echo & the Bunnymen live for the second time
20. Meeting and connecting with new people